Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thing 7: Online Image Generators

This is just plain fun.

I love the Generator Blog. It's one of my feeds and it just entertains me. Most of the stuff I can't imagine using but obviously people are...

It's turning into a bust tonight. The first two I tried didn't work. The word heart doesn't have the capability to export the code so I made a cool heart and had to do a screen capture and then fuss with it but couldn't get it to work. Then I tried the Bus Slogan Generator and it just didn't work. Could very well have been me. Who knows...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Created using Newspaper Headline on ImageChef.com

Got this to work so now I'm happy. I could spend hours playing with this stuff. I can really see libraries using these. And for my personal life. Again, have to figure out if these work with the drupal blog (and then get permission to post something).

No comments: